Our School

Our School

Welcome!

Hi and welcome to the Holy Name Grade School Class of 1972 blog!

This is a place to reconnect with old friends:

To share pictures, messages and news with each other:

To reminisce about old times:

And to let others know about what's going on in your life today.

So pull out those old photo albums, dig into your memory banks and "blog" away.


Saturday, September 8, 2007

A Message from Bishop Harrington

Dear Alina:

Thanks for the invite to the class reunion of '72. I think it is a great idea. I am sorry that I am unable to attend, due to confirmation schedules that weekend. I have three confirmation ceremonies that weekend in southwest Minnesota.

I have been a bishop for the past fourteen years. I am presently the bishop of the Diocese of Winona in Southern Minnesota. I have been here for the past nine years.

I was back in Michigan during the final week of August. I did celebrate Mass at Holy Name one weekday morning. I have many opportunities to talk with Sr. Marietta. She comes out to Winona with some friends about twice a year and I get to see her when I return to MI. I believe that she is going to attend the reunion.

I certainly do remember your class quite well. I do have contact with some of the classmates and with some of the parents. Please give my regards to all. Encourage them to support the S.E.E.D. foundation of Holy Name School so that others can have the opportunity to attend such a fine school.

I will certainly remember you and your classmates in my prayers and especially on that weekend of the reunion. God bless you all.

Bernard J. Harrington, Bishop of Winona

No comments: