Our School

Our School

Welcome!

Hi and welcome to the Holy Name Grade School Class of 1972 blog!

This is a place to reconnect with old friends:

To share pictures, messages and news with each other:

To reminisce about old times:

And to let others know about what's going on in your life today.

So pull out those old photo albums, dig into your memory banks and "blog" away.


Friday, September 7, 2007

Mike Doran - then & now

Mike in 5th grade.



Mike & his wonderful family.
Hi everyone. Here is a current picture of my family and I on a recent trip up to northern Michigan. I stayed at that cabin in 1969 at Camp Santa Maria and saw the moon landing there. We live in Ypsilanti, MI (sister city to Ann Arbor) and spend A LOT of time of the softball fields, seeing that I coach and my daughter Nena plays (man does she play!). My son Sean is awesome too. He and I do everything together. I'm looking forward to Alina's party. Hope to see many of you there! Mike D

No comments: