Our School

Our School

Welcome!

Hi and welcome to the Holy Name Grade School Class of 1972 blog!

This is a place to reconnect with old friends:

To share pictures, messages and news with each other:

To reminisce about old times:

And to let others know about what's going on in your life today.

So pull out those old photo albums, dig into your memory banks and "blog" away.


Friday, September 7, 2007

Pat Callaghan's Family


Hello to the Holy Name Class of 1972! I have not gone very far... I still live on Manor Road just over the bridge near the top of the hill (before Oxford). My family and I have lived here for over 11 years and we are all members of Holy Name church and school. My son Shane is a junior at Brother Rice and he is on the varsity tennis team so they are getting ready for their season. Megan is going to be a freshman at Marian after graduating last year from Holy Name. My youngest is Kara Grace and she is going into fifth grade at Holy Name. She is the youngest of the 60 grandchildren and the only one born on St. Patrick's Day! Something tells me I better keep a close eye on her! My wife Gail is coming out of retirement and returning to the world of dentistry and I am a Human Resources consultant and a professor at Walsh College. My Dad will be 91 on October 5 but he is not going to be able to make it to the reunion. He has asked me to pass along his best wishes to the entire class! I look forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks!

No comments: