Our School

Our School

Welcome!

Hi and welcome to the Holy Name Grade School Class of 1972 blog!

This is a place to reconnect with old friends:

To share pictures, messages and news with each other:

To reminisce about old times:

And to let others know about what's going on in your life today.

So pull out those old photo albums, dig into your memory banks and "blog" away.


Thursday, August 30, 2007

Rick MacKenzie & Family



Hello everyone! These postings bring back many good memories of Holy Name. I’m looking forward to the reunion. My wife Mariellen (O’Brien, Marian class of ’76) and I have lived in Cincinnati on and off since 1984 (except for 4 years in Lexington, KY and 3 years in Bad Soden, Germany). We met on a blind date at a Super Bowl party in 1981. We now have four children – Patrick (20), Caroline (17), Timmy (15) and Camilla (12). All four are active, healthy and fun to have around. I visit Birmingham regularly to visit my mother who lives not far from Holy Name. I cannot locate any pictures but I recall fondly the canoe trips organized by Mr. Coucke and ski club trips to Mt. Holly and Alpine Valley led by Mr. Meeker and others. Those trips made a lasting impression – my family and I canoe on the Au Sable or Platte most summers, and I manage to sneak in 20 or 25 days on the slopes each winter.

No comments: