Our School

Our School

Welcome!

Hi and welcome to the Holy Name Grade School Class of 1972 blog!

This is a place to reconnect with old friends:

To share pictures, messages and news with each other:

To reminisce about old times:

And to let others know about what's going on in your life today.

So pull out those old photo albums, dig into your memory banks and "blog" away.


Thursday, August 23, 2007

Anne Abate 8th Grade Picture



Here's Anne Abate in 8th grade. She is planning on coming to the reunion - can't wait to see her.

2 comments:

Anne Abate said...

Where did you get this, John!!???!! This is actually my OD photo from Marian--taken when I was in 8th grade, I am sure, or just after. That's a borrowed blazer and everything. I don't even have this picture!

Anne Abate said...

Sorry--that was supposed to be ID photo (hey--it's late and I have been hard at work all day!)